31 day challenge to increase the amount of daily evangelism in our lives as Christ-followers.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

March 1

Adam
Person shared with: I leveled down today :(
My relationship to them:
My experience sharing the Gospel: Not sure about you guys. I got to 5pm and I was wiped out. Went to take a nap then...and woke up this morning.

James
Person shared with: Coworker
My relationship to them: Coworker
My experience sharing the Gospel: I shared the "story of the Bible" and expressed the how sin separates man from God, but the good news (which is why we call it good news) is that God pursued us. Even while we were still sinners. I didnt ask the person if they wanted to receive Christ, because it didn't feel right. However it was interesting to see how the simple gospel was received and that it didnt put them off. Previous conversations with this person about religion has been somewhat hard...

Rick
Person shared with:
My relationship to them:
My experience sharing the Gospel:

Cindy
Person shared with:
My relationship to them:
My experience sharing the Gospel:

Jake
Person shared with: I leveled down today.
My relationship to them:
My experience sharing the Gospel:

No comments:

Post a Comment